Life Through My Eyes

...a Blog about REAL Life.

Thursday, September 23, 2010

My First Blog EVER!

Hello and welcome to my blog! Yep, this is my very first blog entry...EVER! I'm very excited to share it with you, as my intention is to create a space for REAL life to unfold...as it comes, and in whatever form it takes...that will support and allow for healing, sharing, expanding, exploring, and connecting in our humanness.. 


As we tweak the pages and make revisions, I'll continue to write, but for now...blessings for your day and THANK YOU for stopping by! 


Kate

3 comments:

Jessie said...

Proud to be your first follower!

Marnie said...

Awesome! You go girl!!

Nan said...

I've been thinking about starting a blog, myself. Thanks for the inspiration! I can't wait to share what evolves here! Much love, sweet lady!